Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Feelings change, memories don't.



Coat: Romwe || Floral Dress: Pins & Needles (bought it at Urban Outfitters) || Necklaces: New Look || Fishnet tights: Zara || Boots: Zara

It's so cold outside and frankly this coat keeps me warm even though I have to wear some layers underneath, but that's ok. I really miss wearing my favorite biker leather jackets in winter, but this coat is a long version of them what makes waiting for spring more bearable. I love its material mixture and it's a great alternative to the quilted jackets everyone is wearing right now (and it doesn't make you look chubbier than you really are haha). When I found that floral dress at Urban Outfitters and on sale I had to buy it - it's perfect and fits to my growing floral dresses collection. I always love wearing fishnet tights together with floral dresses, it's a bit 90s, but I'm addicted to the combination of "sweet" vintage pieces and sexy punky accessories. 





1 comment:

  1. You are a babe. You always look amazing

    http://sarahlikesfashion.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete