Sunday, June 8, 2014

Outfit: Summer heating.



Crochet top: Banggood || Fringe bag: Banggood || Concho belt: eBay || Ethnic printed skirt: Forever 21 || Cowboy Boots: Bershka || Flower crown: old similar here

Today I post a look which is perfect for going to town and having a shopping trip - it's incredibly hot outside and I'm glad I own so many hollow-out tops at the moment -  this one is just amazing and airy! It's from Banggood aswell as the fringe bag. I love fringing so much especially on bags or jackets you might already know - this one is roomy and soooo soft! The skirt was a real bargain, too. I got it for around 12€ and it's probably my only 'summer mini skirt'. I don't know somehow I have so many velvet skirts or plaid mini skirts, but they are way too cozy in summer and I prefer them in winter. This one got this beautiful ethnic print without being too colorful and it's airy, too. 
Furthermore look at my boots! These are probably my first 'summer' boots, I just hate wearing sandals or flip flops even though they are more comfortable to wear during hot summer days - so this is a more airy version of my beloved cowboy boots.









4 comments: