Monday, August 11, 2014

Outfit: Summer Safari.


Elephant print kimono: Kiss The Sky via ARK (or ASOS) || Crochet trim bralet: Urban Outfitters || Distressed shorts: Bershka (old) || Necklace: Vintage || Boots: Vagabond

The most perfect travel outfit! I wore that combo when I went by train and visited Essen and that kimono is perfectly snugly and light at the same time. It seems like everyone has at least one picture of the kimono on their Tumblr blogs, because it's quite popular, so it was no surprise it was sold out within a couple of weeks and already can be found overpriced on eBay… (which is unfair btw!). 
Frankly I was able to get my hands on one when it was restocked on Ark.co.uk for the very last time. I've been crushing over indian elephant prints for such a long time now, those are simply cute and beautiful without looking childish or weird. Furthermore white/black combos are perfect for kimonos, because they literally go with every other colors. In my opinion it looks good with a plain black top, but as you know me I'm not a big fan of boring basic tops (I actually wear them only underneath t-shirts in winter…), so I combined it with my favorite bralet I wear quite a lot in the last hot days and my favorite shredded blue denim shorts. 










3 comments: