Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Outfit: Youth Of A Nation.



Rainbow tie-dye kimono: River Island || printed crop tee: Urban Outfitters || Lace shorts: Romwe || Belt: Lovestrength || Platform "Dioon" boots: Vagabond

I already bought that rainbow lace kimono a couple of months ago, but I couldn't wear it a lot, because it was quite chilly the months before. So I almost forgot about having this one and I was even more excited about it when I finally wore it. Tie-Dye prints are part of my favorite summer essentials, especially I love these pale/pastel colored rainbow ones like this one. It is from annual "Pacha" Ibiza collection by River Island and you definitely stand out while wearing this. It also got these cute, little beading details everywhere! Because the kimono is already quite colorful, I sticked to black for the rest of my outfit. You already know my favorite lace shorts from my previous outfit posts and one of my favorite printed crop tees I got on sale at Urban Outfitters in winter. To me pastel tie dye looks so good together with black clothes! It's a great contrast. The whole look is a little bit more grungier with some boho elements, I don't know why but when autumn is just around the corner, I've been looking forward to wearing my flannels, fishnet tights and docs again and being able to do some layering. But I definitely want summer to last way longer, it's my favorite season and I enjoy it to the fullest! So let's better not think of autumn coming! xx









2 comments:

  1. You have the most incredible legs I have ever seen. They are mindblowingly sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great outfit! I love that combination of hippie and rock style :) xx

    dresses-and-travels.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete