Thursday, August 7, 2014

Weekly Update #6

New in…
I ordered this beautiful floral flowy kimono and L.A. tee by Forever 21 last Friday and received it this week, I love these two together! The combo expresses my wish "I wanna live in LA for the rest of my life" in every way haha. It's also the perfect dark summer combo.

Inspired…
Beautiful pictures from the Splendour Festival 2014 in Australia! I picked some favorites, it's a truly amazing fashion inspo. Typical native american influences, tribal patterns and woodstock revival feelings - awesome! See all pictures here & here.
Listened…
I posted this song on my private Facebook account and used the description "when music turns moments into magic" and I really think this might be the case while hearing that song. The chorus is perfect.


Wishlist…
I saw this amazing kimono jacket on the Forever21 US website, hopefully the european online shop will stock it, too. I NEED it!! :-D

Recently happening…
This week is quite unspectacular, I've been doing some outfit shoots, spending some time in town and hoping that rainy weather will stop. On some days I wish I could escape to disneyland and spend the rest of my life there haha. Would it ever get boring there?
Some instagram best-of I recently posted. Selfie featuring my "good hair day" (having beach waves every day now, somehow I like my hair better this way) and another one with my favorite dress for the really hot summer days. Yes, I woke up early at 3:15 am in the morning to watch Skrillex's show on the Lollapalooza live stream online. It was amazing and totally worth it, he makes me fall in love with his shows again and again. This must be true (alien) love!


Tumblr enchantment…
Beautiful pieces of art by "Danmala" - I love mandalas and these ones are probably the most beautiful ones I've ever seen. Especially because they're all made of products from nature like flowers, grass or leaves. I love those colors, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment