Friday, March 27, 2015

Outfit: Wild frontier.


Crochet sahara crop top: Spell Designs || Buttoned suede skirt: ASOS || Necklaces: Dixi || Bracelets: Banggood  || Boots: Vagabond

Here's my probably most vintage inspired look ever - I had been searching for a perfect buttoned suede A-Line skirt for ages, the only ones I found were vintage and usually 5 sizes too big. Then I found this perfect one on ASOS.com a couple of weeks ago and it looks like it would come directly from the 70s - it's so so perfect. I don't have that many skirts, but this one fits perfectly and got the potential to become my most loved skirt ever. Maybe you already sneak-peaked it from my suede inspo post 2 weeks ago when I presented you my favorite items  to wear this season (See it here). I love suede in tan together with crochet/lacey white blouses or tops. I got this awesome crop top with beautiful crochet details from my parents on my birthday, it's from my favorite brand Spell and it's the most beautiful crop top I've ever seen. It's also very 70s inspired, but so delicate and gorgeous. I'm still so happy about having it in my wardrobe, I can't wait to constantly wear this baby in summer. I can also imagine it with my beloved kimonos and denim shorts, you will definitely see it way more often from now on. :-)
I did some necklace game here, I forgot how beautiful these two necklaces look together, they're like being made for each other. 

Have a beautiful weekend, friends!
xx 










3 comments:

  1. What size did you buy in this skirt? As i've had the same problem any suede skirt is huge on me! i'm usually a UK size 6. The 6 in topshops suede skirt was huge for me, yet the size 4 was far too tight... one crumb of food in my belly and the poppers would fly open haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a UK 4, I also have that size in Topshop skirts. :) Hope that helps <3

      Delete