Friday, October 16, 2015

Outfit: If the sky is the limit, then I'll build a bridge up to it.


Stars print faux fur coat: Style Moi || Fringed slip dress: Dresslink || Necklaces: Crystal Coven ; Vintage ; Vanessa Mooney || Rings: Spell Designs & Vintage || Platform boots: Vic Matie

For this friday I'm wearing a more 80s rock/boho glamorous combo I set my heart on. This faux fur stars printed coat I received from StyleMoi is a real statement piece and it immediately reminded me of a cardigan from Saint Laurent's previous fall collection. But a star printed coat is even better, because it also keeps you warm in winter. I'm a huge fan of Saint Laurent, so I was inspired by Hedi Slimane's prete-a-porter fashion shows and combined this amazing stars coat with a fringed slip dress (I love the contrast of light, flowy textures in combination with faux fur coats or heavy cardigans) I received a while ago from Dresslink, grungy laced up platform boots and lots of tribal/boho jewellery. I especially love my necklace layering game here, it completes the look with an edgy touch. 

Hope you all have a relaxing weekend. xx












1 comment: