Monday, October 26, 2015

Outfit: Sweet Emotion.


Bell bottoms: Yoins  || Faux fur vest: H&M (old) ||  Destroyed cropped sweater: Romwe (old) || Lace top: old, originally from ASOS marketplace || Jewelry: vintage || Cowboy boots: Zara

Starting the week with a hippie 70s outfit which is quite different to my usual looks because it doesn't include any black or dark colors. I still went for neutral tones for the layers, though. I received these awesome bell bottoms from Yoins the other day, I love their mint color! Just like my other pair bells from Yoins I posted last week, they're super comfortable and got a nice silky feel. Because of this weird always changing warm/cold weather in autumn I created the outfit with different fabrics and textures. I'm wearing a longline lacey crochet top I bought a couple of weeks ago underneath a cozy, cropped sweater with a distressed front and a fake fur vest which have also been in my closet for a pretty long time. It's not only one of my less darker outfits, it probably got the highest amount of layers aswell - but those will definitely keep you warm and make it possible to leave the house without a jacket even in autumn. :-)

Have an amazing new week, friends!
Peace. x












1 comment:

  1. You have such a lovely blog, full of amazing inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete