Friday, November 27, 2015

Outfit: All that glitters is not gold.


Velvet dress: Reclaimed Vintage via ASOS || Necklace: Crystal Coven || Double buckle western belt: ASOS || Boots: Vic Matie

Every year velvet clothes can be found in stores again and it really is my favorite fabric in winter. It does not only look like very festive just right in time for christmas or new year's eve, it's also the coziest thing to wear. I'm a big lover of velvet dresses or jackets, I even wear them on colder summer days. Christmas is just around the corner (only 27 days, friends!) and right before the first Sunday of Advent I decided to share an outfit including my new velvet dress with you. I ordered it from ASOS the other day because I fell in love with its comfortable slouchy shirt dress cut and its brown - slightly bronze color.  It's so soft I wanna wear it every day from now on!! :-)
For the rest I decided to keep it a bit western inspired, but also simpler, so I added my double buckle belt, turquoise rings, a ethnic inspired coin necklace and some platform boots. 

... How do you spend your weekend? The christmas markets have opened here in Germany and I'm already looking forward to visiting them and enjoying the start of the christmas time. Time flies so fast, 2015 is almost over and history! 
Love x













3 comments:

  1. Von Dir wird man nicht enttäuscht. Wieder ein wunderbares Outfit! Das Braun des Samtkleides glänzt ja ein wenig golden, was Dir wirklich gutsteht. Auch die Farbgestaltung des gesamten Outfits finde ich richtig gut, oben schwarze Haare, unten schwarze Beine und in der „Mitte“ das braune Samtkleid. Wirklich gut gelungen! LG Ina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vielen Dank, liebe Ina!!
      Ganz viele liebe Grüße!

      Delete
  2. Hey Liebes!
    Als Leserin meines Blogs möchte ich dich nur kurz wissen lassen, dass dieser nun unter einer anderen Domain zu finden ist.

    Allerliebste Grüße, Laura :*
    laura-viktoria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete