Monday, December 14, 2015

Outfit: Riders Of The Storm.


Embroidered jacket: Romwe || Sahara lace crop top: Spell Designs || Concho belt ; necklaces: Vintage similar on eBay || Leather pants: H&M || Studded western boots: Zara (old)

A pair of leather leggings or pants have become a staple piece for my outfits lately (not only because it's winter and those are the only pants which keep you 100% warm), they literally go with everything - my favorite is still the combination of leather and lace! I received this beautiful light embroidered cotton jacket together with the embroidered tunic from my last outfit post on Friday, both pieces are from Romwe and got the same vintage feel like those gorgeous indian embroidered clothes from the 70s! I immediately thought of wearing the jacket with some leather, but I still wanted to keep the top light and lacey. So I chose probably the most beautiful crop top of my closet I got on my birthday back in February. It completes the vintage lace look and fits perfectly to the high-waisted leather pants. Somehow I always wear these pants with my favorite concho belt, no other belt looks as good as this one on leather pants! 

Wish you all an awesome week before the christmas week will finally start! :-)
Love x














1 comment:

  1. Leder steht dir wirklich. Der Concho-Gürtel sieht echt Spitze an Dir aus, er unterstreicht Deine gute Figur!:) LG Ina

    ReplyDelete