Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Outfit: Rock 'n' Roll saved my soul.


Fringe tan leather jacket & ripped knee jeans: Zara || Iron Maiden fringe shirt and studded belt: Topshop || Necklace: Spell Designs || Boots: Vagabond

Here is one of my favorite casual looks I love to wear especially during spring or fall time. A pair of denim pants + a leather jacket is always a good choice, especially when those jeans include lots of rips and destroyed details and the jacket has a lot of fringing.  I bought my beloved brown leather jacket on the Zara website a few months ago and I already wore it many times. It was one of those love at first sight pieces which I knew I had to have this in my life. I love its soft antique tan colored leather in combination  with this amazing fringing and stitched details. It looks so vintage and directly from the 70s and is definitely a jacket which will still be worn in 20 years haha. I combined it with my latest band shirt purchase, this iron maiden fringed tee. It looks customized and very cool and literally goes with everrrything. I'm also wearing my destroyed jeans I got on sale at Zara the other day. I already own this pair in a lighter wash, it's so comfortable so I decided to get the other wash, too.
To sum it up the whole outfit is a western / rock 'n' roll / 70s mixture which really express my style - I can't wait for the warmer weather to start!

Love x
















2 comments:

  1. Sieht gut aus der Look. Von kalten Temperaturen lässt Du Dich wohl nicht aufhalten:)) LG Ina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I released with styling your post on the blog: http://moda-na-obcasach.blogspot.com/ and on facebook: facebook.com/Moda-na-obcasach-255652788104086/?ref=hl. If we have new designs of shoes on heels, wedges, etc. You can me on fb litter, their links with fasting, happily, sharing. Regards

    ReplyDelete