Friday, February 5, 2016

Outfit: Back in the saddle again.


Fringe jacket: Yoyo Melody || Studded leather vest: Zara (old) || Fringed and printed asymmetric dress: TK Maxx || Necklaces: Forever 21 and Vintage || Gypsy Rocker boots: Spell Designs 

This Friday's outfit is definitely a very edgy one including many different cream and sand shades, lots of layers and a lot of fringing (there's no enough! :D). This outfit minus the tights could have been a stage outfit from Steven Tyler (the singer of Aerosmith), he is also a big inspiration to me. The look is very 70s rocker like and I'm sure it'll make it in the top 10 of my favorite looks this year. I got this amazing fringe jacket from Yoyo Melody the other day and it's cream powder color matches my fringed scarf inspired dress so well. I bought it last summer at TK Maxx and I remember it was a real bargain. I hadn't had the perfect idea how to combine it in an awesome way before, so finally I found it. The outfit would have been a bit too light colored for my taste, so I additionally wear my studded leather vest I've already had several years in my closet. It goes with everything and add some Rock 'n' Roll to every look. For the accessories I chose my beloved Gypsy Rocker boots, many ethnic sterling silver rings and some golden/silver tribal necklaces. All single pieces of the look harmonize so well this time - so if I ever got the chance to perform with Aerosmith one day, this would be my outfit for sure haha.

Have an awesome weekend, friends! Keep on rocking.
xx
















1 comment:

  1. Such a beautiful, glamorous and festive outfit! I like this vintage skirt very much!
    Fabrics Usa Inc

    ReplyDelete