Monday, February 8, 2016

Outfit: Winter skies.


Patchwork faux fur coat: Marks & Spencer || Bohemian Royale playsuit: Spell Designs || Double buckle western belt: ASOS || Studded cowboy boots: Zara || Indian silver necklaces: Vintage

Starting the week with an outfit which has an awesome pastel and light color combination I love. I bought this cozy faux fur coat in beautiful cream patchwork design a few months ago when it was on sale. It's such a cute design and something you won't see in the streets every day. I decided to combine it with one of my Spell playsuits to create a laid back casual and comfortable look. It's one of those outfits I love to wear on lazy Sundays after a long night - I really dig them! I decided to choose this playsuit because its pastel blue and purple colors does not only look very winter like, they also match perfectly to the cream shades of the coat. Of course I chose some black nylons that can keep me warm, I love the fact that they make it possible to wear my beloved summer dresses or playsuits even in winter.

Hope you all had a great weekend! Love x













No comments:

Post a Comment