Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Outfit: Dreams of the past.


Paisley dress: Zara || Coin necklace: Urban Outfitters || Platform Boots: Vagabond

After a longer time here's a look with a dress again - it's been a while since the last "dress post" I think. This one isn't only the most vintage inspired dress I've ever owned, it was also a bargain. I caught it on sale for less than 10€! So I would have been stupid if I hadn't bought this little nice number. I really love its 60s vibes like the warm and earthy color tones, the puff sleeves aaaaaand that fabulous paisley print (I have a weakness for paisley prints anyways you probably already could imagine...). I wore it with my biggest statement coin necklace, lots of rings and some platform boots - there are no better boots for 60s/70s dresses to me. 












1 comment:

  1. Auch diese 10 Euro sind gut angelegt! Das sieht an Dir, zusammen mit der Halskette, schon atemberaubend aus. Shorts sind eindeutig Dein Ding, dann kommen aber direkt dahinter die Kleider. Klasse:)
    LG Ina

    ReplyDelete