Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Outfit: You've got to take me away cause I wanna feel something that's real.


"Cohiba" crochet poncho cardigan: Rat and Boa || Black Sabbath shirt & fringed shorts: H&M || Tharu tribal necklace & studded belt: Vintage || "Gypsy Rocker" boots: Spell Designs 

Today I have a look which pretty represents the style of my casual every day looks I'm wearing in summer. You can't go wrong with a printed tee, some comfy shorts and a cover-up. This beautiful granny square crochet cardigan was one of those "love at first sight" pieces and I immediately ordered it as soon as it dropped. I saw it earlier in a campaign preview from Rat & Boa's "No Love Lost" collection and I had to add it to my wardrobe. It got these cute colorful pom poms which make the cardigan kinda looking like one of those clothes which are made and worn by indian/banjara tribes. I love this tribal/ethnic vibe to it! I combined it with my old Tharu indian necklace (one of my favorite statement necklaces), a white Black Sabbath tee in vintage style and the most comfortable pair of shorts I own: these fringed ones I bought at H&M last year. In order to complete the look with some Rock 'n' Roll touch I added my studded vintage belt and my pair of biker inspired cowboy boots.  

Have a great Wednesday, lovers! Peace x
















1 comment:

  1. Klasse zusammengestellt das Outfit! Der Poncho ist eine Wucht:)
    LG Ina

    ReplyDelete