Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Outfit: Drown me slowly, enclose me.


Lolita Play Dress: Spell Designs || Navajo jewelry: Vintage

One of the cutest SS17 collection dresses so far! This one is from my favorite Aussie brand Spell Designs and I immediately liked its gorgeous 70s rust colors and bell sleeves (my favorite kind!). It goes with almost everything, I wore it with a brown fringed leather jacket the other day, it's such a great piece. Summer as well as autumn, those colors totally nail it.

Love x





3 comments:

  1. I love your stylizations :)
    You look marvelous;)

    http://fashionmakeup-czarnulaxyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how flowy the dress is. The pattern and colors are wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ein schönes Kleid, sieht gut aus!!:)
    LG Ina

    ReplyDelete