Monday, November 27, 2017

Outfit: Knife party.


printed dress: Secondhand shop || embroidered velvet vest: Zara || Round sunglasses: Ray Ban 

Today just in time for the warmer pre-winter days I have a 60s/70s inspired look again. I'm wearing this cute little dress I found at a local and very small secondhand shop, it was only 1$! Definitely a good bargain find. I combined it with my newest and favorite velvet vest. I bought it at Zara a few weeks ago, it fits almost to everything what I really love. I'm also wearing my vintage necklace, a double buckle western belt from ASOS and my blue round sunnies.

Love x









2 comments:

  1. Du siehst klasse in den Kleid aus!:)
    LG Ina

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look wonderful :)
    i like your dress;)

    https://fashionmakeup-czarnulaxyz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete